DLF Queens Court
Greater Kailash II, New Delhi
|Design Consultant||Hafeez Contractor|
|Landscape Consultant||Hafeez Contractor|
Only a seasoned connoisseur can appreciate the true art of Indulgence. Its nuances, its subtleties, its grace. It is this understanding of luxury that draws the line between comfort and sheer opulence. Welcome to a world where luxuriating is a way of life…
Welcome to the DLF Queen's Court. A legacy in luxury is born in the heart of New Delhi, GK-II, E-block. A rare collection of uber indulgent homes encrusted with the best that money can buy and subtle elegance that money just can't. Queen's Court is as exclusive as it gets.
So much more than the most luxurious builders flats. Flats of app 5500/9000 Sq Ft on one land are unpresecedented in Delhi with concierge services.
Following are some of the exclusive features in QUEEN'S COURT:
- Fully approved freehold property; Architect Hafeez Contractor
- Gated Community with 3-Tier Security Systems
- Complete Power back-up
- Elaborate and fabulous Entrance Lobbies
- Dedicated Parking Slots for Residents
- Centrally Air-conditioned and Finished Flats / Pent Houses of 5500 sq.ft./9000 sq.ft.
- High Speed Elevators
- Integrated complex - Apartments and Pent Houses
- Centrally Air-conditioned Finished Flats / Pent Houses with Modular Kitchen, including appliances and Modular Wardrobes
- 6 Months Payment Plan (Bank Loans available)
- Construction completed.
- Close proximity to GK-II, M block market, for the ones who like to be amidst bustling city life
- Piped Natural Gas connection into the homes
- Maintenance Agency to provide professional maintenance services
- A fully equipped gymnasium. A perfect fit for those who like to be fit
- A Multi purpose hall inside the property for hosting everything worth celebrating
- A Reading lounge in case you are looking for a quite retreat into the words
Only 19 Homes
All apartments sold
ONLY TWO PENTHOUSES AVAILABLE.
For further details, please contact:
Mr. Pratindra Soti
Mobile: +91 9811435364
Loans approved by: