purchase abortion pill online
can you buy naltrexone over the counter
where to buy low dose naltrexone polfi.net
Revenue at Rs 1,997 Crore
Net profit at Rs 131 Crore
Financial Highlights -
Q2 FY16 (all comparisons with Q2 FY15)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 1,997 crore, down by 7% from Rs 2,136 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 1,071 crore, up by 17% from Rs 918 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 131 crore, compared to Rs 109 crore
- EPS for the quarter at Rs 0.74
Q2 FY16 (all comparisons with Q1 FY16)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 1,997 crore, down by 15% from Rs 2,346 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 1,071 crore, up by 14% from Rs 942 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 131 crore, up by 8% from Rs 122 crore
- EPS at Rs 0.74
H1 FY16 (all comparisons with H1 FY15)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 4,343 crore, compared to Rs 3,987 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 2,013 crore, up by 13% from Rs 1,781 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 253 crore, up by 7% from Rs 237 crore
- EPS at Rs 1.42, compared to Rs 1.33
Highlights - H1 FY16 (all comparisons with H1 FY15)
- Total net sales booking of Rs 1,610 crore in the first half versus Rs 1,230 crore in the previous year first half
- Leasing volumes of 0.13 msf during the first half as compared to 1.01 msf in the previous year first half
- Total developable potential at 284 msf
- 42 msf of projects area under construction at the end of the first half
- Handed over 5.84 msf
New Delhi, November 03, 2015: DLF Limited, India's leading real estate company, recorded consolidated revenues of Rs 1,997 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015, a decrease of 15% from Rs 2,346 crore in Q1 FY16. EBIDTA stood at Rs 1,071 crore, an increase of 14% as compared to Rs 942 crore in the Q1FY16. Net profit stood at Rs 131 crore, an increase of 8% compared to Rs 122 crore in Q1FY16. The EBIDTA & PAT growth has been aided by certain projects reaching the revenue recognition threshold. The non-annualized EPS for the quarter was Rs 0.74.
Projects in DLF 5 continues to garner reasonable interest and clock sales inflow in an otherwise subdued market conditions. Various other micro markets in other geographies remain soft and revival of these markets is expected in the next 18-24 months. The impact of the recent rate cuts by the Reserve Bank of India is still awaited, which can help in providing a fillip to demand in these markets.
The real estate industry continues to face liquidity issues, resulting in half finished projects. Low consumer interest, coupled with infrastructural constraints, delayed approval and high cost of capital afflict the industry.
The Company remains focussed on meeting all its commitments towards all stakeholders and is grateful for the support of all stakeholders in these tough times.
About DLF Limited
More information about the company is available on www.dlf.in
Forward Looking Statement
Certain statements in this document may be forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties like regulatory changes, local political or economic developments, technological risks, and many other factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward looking statements. DLF Limited will not be in any way responsible for any action taken based on such statements and undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
For further information please contact:
Asst. Vice President - Corporate
DLF Ltd., Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001
Tel No. 011-42102045
Mr. Amit Arora
Mob.: +91 9971665656