DLF announces Q2 FY17 results
Revenue at Rs 2,226 Crore
Net profit at Rs 206 Crore
Financial Highlights –
Q2 FY17 (all comparisons with Q2 FY16)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 2,226 crore, compared from Rs 2,235 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 1,175 crore, down by by 4% from Rs 1,229 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 206 crore, compared to Rs 206 crore
- EPS for the quarter at Rs 1.12
Q2 FY17 (all comparisons with Q1 FY17)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 2,226 crore, compared to Rs 2,026 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 1,175 crore, up by 30% from Rs 903 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 206 crore, down by 21% from Rs 261 crore
- EPS at Rs 1.12 compared to Rs 1.46
H1 FY17 (all comparisons with H1 FY16)
- Consolidated Revenue at Rs 4,251 crore, compared to Rs 4,755 crore
- EBIDTA at Rs 2,078 crore, compared from Rs 2,229 crore
- Consolidated PAT at Rs 468 crore, compared from Rs 332 crore
- EPS at Rs 2.58
Highlights – H1 FY17 (all comparisons with H1 FY16)
- Gross sales booking of Rs 895 crore
- Total developable potential at 269 msf
- 26.9 msf of projects area under construction at the end of the first half
- Project completion stood at approx 6 msf in the first half
New Delhi, December 09, 2016: DLF Limited recorded consolidated revenues of Rs 2,226 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, an increase of 10% from Rs 2,026 crore in Q1FY17. EBIDTA stood at Rs1,175 crore, an increase of 30% as compared to Rs 903 crore in the Q1FY17. Net profit stood at Rs 206 crore, a decrease of 21% compared to Rs 261 crore in Q1FY17. The EPS for the quarter was Rs 1.12.
The recent events may have caused some temporary disruption in the markets but the Company believes it to be an immense positive in the long run, both for the economy as well as the residential markets. This move coupled with RERA, will institutionalize the sector in the medium term.
Leasing demand continues to be stable with positive outlook for this segment of the business. In anticipation of growing demand the Company is focussing on execution of marquee office complexes both in Gurgaon and Chennai. The Company has initiated development of the remaining potential in its Chennai asset and focussed execution of its new office development-Cyber Park in Gurgaon.
About DLF Limited
More information about the company is available on www.dlf.in.
Forward Looking Statement
Certain statements in this document may be forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties like regulatory changes, local political or economic developments, technological risks, and many other factors that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward looking statements. DLF Limited will not be in any way responsible for any action taken based on such statements and undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
Asst. Vice President - Corporate Communications
DLF Ltd., Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001
Tel No. 011-42102045
Cell: +91 9899323869
Mr. Kushal Khosla