Philosophy, Vision and Mission
Be a leader and catalysts to promote and support quality education for all sections of society.
DLF City (Gurugram) and DLF project areas to be preferred destinations to live :-
- Exceptional quality and affordable school education for all.
- Outstanding vocational training and skilling facilities.
- Students from weaker sections of society to have access to quality education in private/govt schools, mentoring and counselling.
On sites, reserved for education in DLF City and project areas, facilitate and support :-
- Setting up world class schools.
- Quality vocational and skilling institutions.
- Bring up the quality of education in selected govt schools at par with private schools.
- Education support to students from disadvantaged sections of society.
- Nurturing students’ talent from disadvantaged sections of society.
- An education support programme for students from weaker sections of society, it covers school, college, university education and vocational training.
- The programme is unique in nature; its strong components being guardianship, intensive mentoring through counsellors, quality education in better schools, remediation and financial support.
- The Foundation executes the programme through:-
- Professional organisations for identifying candidates, testing, counselling and linkages for scholarships.
- Schools, institutes, colleges and universities.
- Very well qualified counsellors cum mentors.
Govt. Schools Support Programme
- Supports Governments, in Delhi National Capital Region to improve their infrastructure and the quality of education
- Currently, supports 12 schools in Noida, Uttar Pradesh where DLF Foundation plays a lead role, along with seven other partner organisations to upgrade infra and quality of education in these schools.
Promotion of Sports
- The DLF Golf Excellence Program was started in the FY 2017-18, with the aim of instituting a golf program to support junior boys and girls of merit and train them in all aspects of the game to excel at the international level.
- Under this program, sports scholarship is being provided to 12 trainee golfers in the age group of 12-18 years for their coaching, equipment, fitness and participation in tournaments.
- Students are provided training in golf and fitness, support for equipment, practice and play facility at the DLF Golf & Country Club in partnership with K & A Golf Private ltd.
- Teaching faculty consists of an international golf coach and fitness instructors.
- Hitaashee Bakshi has bagged the first place at the Hong Kong Junior Golf Championship 2018 (under 13-14 years age category). She finished 2nd in the Singapore Ladies Amateur Open Championship in June 2019 and is currently ranked #1 in the IGU Ladies Ranking.
- Kartik Sharma and Sunhit Bishnoi did India proud by standing second and third respectively, at the Hong Kong Junior Golf Championship 2018 (under 15-17 years age category).
- Kartik Sharma won the New South Wales Amateur Championship in January 2019.
- Sunhit Bishnoi achieved #1 Junior ranking in the Order of Merit released by the Indian Golf Union on 29 Sept 2018.
- Jahanvi Bakshi achieved the #1 Ladies ranking in the Final Order of Merit released by the Indian Golf Union for 2018.
- Hitaashee and Jahanvi Bakshi represented India in the Queen Sirikit Cup in March 2019.
As part of DLF’s education initiatives (not CSR), DLF Foundation also runs quality schools for promotion of education for the general public living around DLF Project areas. Currently, runs the following three schools: -
- Summer Fields School (SFS).
- Ridge Valley School (RVS).
- Swatrantra Bharat Mills School (SBM). (Govt Aided)