- Responsible for ensuring all aspect of Security and safety of Delhi/NCR Commercial properties of DLF.
- Ensure implementation of define Systems and Processes related to Security in the region and ensure continuous monitoring and review of the same in order to plug any loop holes in the system.
- Ensure physical safety of occupants, employees and visitors.
- Maintain relationships with local police and state law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Analysis potential Threat and weak points’ analysis.
- Provision for controlled and monitored site evacuation.
- Develop suitable Security intelligence network to gather and collate information related to the activities of the Occupants and their employees, visitors / customers, public in surrounding area and take proactive measures to curb possible threat to security of the building and its occupants
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 15 – 20 years’ experience of working in India /abroad with large organization.
- Extrovert personality with engagement and relationship skills.
- Knowledge in entire process for security administration
- Handled large complex
- Exposure to Crisis management / Risk mitigation
- Managed large teams
Interested in joining us?
Send us your CV on email@example.com
Looking for something specific? We'd be delighted to help you.